- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Herbal Power: Stimulates the liver and supports healthy digestion.
- Taste: Pleasantly roasted with bitter notes.
- Plant Story: Some think of dandelion as a common weed, but our herbalists know that its bitter taste stimulates digestion and supports your body’s natural detoxification process. Some of our finest dandelion comes from the sustainably wild-collected meadows of Eastern Europe. It’s the perfect tea for everyday wellness.
- Herbal Power – Gets the juices flowing, gently stimulates the liver, and supports healthy digestion*
- Taste- Pleasantly roasted, sweet and slightly bitter
Once you’ve brought dandelion into your life, you’ll never look at those “pesky weeds” the same way again. Named “the small postman” in Persian because of the belief that dandelion brings good news, we love how this mildly bitter, roasted root tea helps your body’s natural detoxification process by helping your body break down fats during digestion and carry away waste.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.